Higher yield and quality:
precocity and fruit size
- Enhances the “own” defensive system of the plants:
Increased resistance against diseases, damage reactions and better recovery against biotic and abiotic stress.
- Activates the production process and metabolism:
Activates the process related to growth (cell multiplication and rooting), production and quality of crops and with resistance and adaptation to stressful situation.
- Improves yield and consequently higher profit:
ACT-2® enhances crop resistance, with a quicker and stronger response, favouring crop development, to achieve optimum yield, and therefore more profit.
Benefits of ACT-2:
- Re-inforces general plant health (SAR):
Protection against biotic diseases and abiotic stress (extreme temperature, drought, soil salinity).
- Improves the vegetative development:
Formation of primary roots, growth uniformity, better flowering and fruit set.
- Higher Calcium mobilization:
Improved post-harvest product, increases fruit shelf life with higher resistance to handling, resulting in more ºBrix, as well as firmness and quality after cold storage.
- Lower impact to physiological disorders related to calcium ion:
“Tip Burn” in Lettuce, Blossom End Rot in Tomato and Pepper, “Cracking” in Cherry and “Bitter Pit” in Apple.